Personal Information Collection Statement
Ramsay Health Care (‘Ramsay/we/us’) is bound by the Australia Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other relevant laws about how private health service providers handle personal information. Ramsay is committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws which govern how Ramsay will collect, store, use and disclose your personal information.
You are providing your personal information to us for the primary purpose of expressing your interest or registering your attendance for a GP Education Session (‘Event’) hosted by Ramsay. Ramsay will retain your personal information for future use in accordance with this Collection Statement.
You may refuse to provide some or all of your personal information; however, this may limit the ability of Ramsay to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the Event.
- Reporting your attendance at Events to the Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners (‘RACGP’) to meet reporting requirements for continuing professional development (‘CPD’) accredited activities;
- Storing your attendance records for RACGP CPD auditing purposes;
- Providing you with a certificate of attendance for any Event;
- Providing you with information about other events that may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with general information about Ramsay relevant to your profession;
- Collection of statistics relating to the provision of Events by Ramsay; and
- Meeting Ramsay business objectives including internal reporting obligations.
You may opt out of Ramsay communications at any time by completing this form or by replying ‘unsubscribe’ to any communication received.
By proceeding with your registration for the Event, you agree to the terms of this Collection Statement.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding Ramsay’s collection of your personal information, please contact the Ramsay Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.